Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Relay 2010

Well, I totally forgot to go to The Relay for Life ... It has always been such a special event for me. At least for the last five years .... It represented another year of surviving life after cancer! It is actually a beautiful ceremony for those surviving and fighting cancer. The candlelight vigil had a special place in my heart because I walked it, not only to celebrate, but also to honor my Mom (what a beautiful and amazing woman). Well, I guess it is just another round on the rollercoaster for me. I will make sure to attend next year! I look at life a lot different now ... so, if you know someone with cancer or have lost someone to the disease .... Celebrate Them!!! ***Live * Laugh * Love***

1 comment:

  1. Why thank you Ms. Scarlet for the wonderful comment! My mom usually participates in her local Relay for Life also. We have gone a few time. My grandmother is a breast cancer survivor!!! YAY Grandma!! I never went to one where we used to live cause I didn't know anyone else who went to them, not sure when they are here. :)

    ReplyDelete